- What if an item is unavailable?
As much as we would like to fulfil your order fully, there may be occasions when an item is unvailable. on such occasion we will contact you either by telephone or by email to ask what you'd like us to do. We can either
a) Give you a full refun...
- How to keep Asian sweets fresh?
It really depends on the mithai you're enjoying. Most Asian and Indian sweets can be kept in the fridge, but for best freshness consume within two to three days.
Though we recommend to transfer them from the classic cardboard box into a glass...
- How much sugar is in cake rusks?
Cake rusks are a sweet and tasty treat. To help you know how much sugar is in our cake rusks, here’s a brief overview:
- The Regal no added sugar cake rusks contain 1.62g of sugar per 100g
- Our crunchy tea rusks a...
- Is Bombay Mix suitable for vegetarians?
Yes. Our famous Bombay Mix is indeed suitable for vegetarians.
All Regal products are both vegetarian and hallal. And we are AA accreddited by the BRC, which is the highest accreditation of this global standard in food safety.<...
- Which Regal snacks are best for lunchboxes?
Lunch at the office or at school, can get a little mundane but not with the Regal lunchbox ideas!
We have a variety of individually wrapped snacks and drinks that are just perfect for lunchboxes. Here are some of our lunchbox snacks to get you ...