- How soon will my order be dispatched?
We aim to get all orders shipped within 48 hours of order (subject to stock and order quantity). Please be aware of busy periods such as Easter and Christmas.
Should there be any delay in sending your parcel, we will contact you by email or tel...
- My country is not listed in the delivery destinations?
Please contact us to discuss shipping costs to your country.
- When can i expect delivery of my order?
3-4 days for UK orders and up to 7 days for Rest of World. Please see our full Delivery Policy in the Customer Services section of our website
- What are the delivery charges?
Please check the Delivery page in the main menu or the foot of the site.
- What happens if I haven’t received my order?
The parcel has been delayed in the postal system.
Parcels sent via 1st Class Post or via Airmail do not carry tracking numbers so cannot be tracked once they have left us. Royal Mail will not deem a parcel to be lost until it has been in the po...
- What if an item is unavailable?
As much as we would like to fulfil your order fully, there may be occasions when an item is unvailable. on such occasion we will contact you either by telephone or by email to ask what you'd like us to do. We can either
a) Give you a full refun...
- How to keep Asian sweets fresh?
It really depends on the mithai you're enjoying. Most Asian and Indian sweets can be kept in the fridge, but for best freshness consume within two to three days.
Though we recommend to transfer them from the classic cardboard box into a glass...
- How much sugar is in cake rusks?
Cake rusks are a sweet and tasty treat. To help you know how much sugar is in our cake rusks, here’s a brief overview:
- The Regal no added sugar cake rusks contain 1.62g of sugar per 100g
- Our crunchy tea rusks a...
- Is Bombay Mix suitable for vegetarians?
Yes. Our famous Bombay Mix is indeed suitable for vegetarians.
All Regal products are both vegetarian and hallal. And we are AA accreddited by the BRC, which is the highest accreditation of this global standard in food safety.<...
- Which Regal snacks are best for lunchboxes?
Lunch at the office or at school, can get a little mundane but not with the Regal lunchbox ideas!
We have a variety of individually wrapped snacks and drinks that are just perfect for lunchboxes. Here are some of our lunchbox snacks to get you ...
- Is there a minimum or maximum I can order?
Whilst we do not have a minimum or maximum order size, with shipping tariffs in mind it is cheaper per kg the more you order. The maximum weight per parcel is 21Kg. You can order more than this, but your shipping will be charged accordingly. For exampl...
- Can I change my order details?
You can change your order details as long as the order has not been shipped. This may change delivery times depending on whether the item is in stock. Please contact us to check the status of your order. By logging in to your account you can see the st...
- There is an error in my order; the goods are faulty or have been damaged?
Please contact us within 10 days of the date of the orders use our specific contact form and we will do our very best to rectify the situation.
- Is your website secure and what about my privacy?
Our site it totally secure and your privacy is respected. Please see our full Privacy and Security Policy in the Customer Services section of our website Our website uses only trusted methods of payment on line and all your data is encrypted to protect...